Roughing It

Filed under: by: sandman

I heard from the rancher yesterday. He said that there is no point in Will and I bring our computers or cellphones. Apparently the train car that we are sleeping in doesn't have electricity (I kind of thought it wouldn't). He said we won't get service but I'm still going to bring my cellphone for comfort reasons. The only time I will have internet or cell service is when Will and I drive into Albuquerque on the weekends. I'm going to take lots of pictures and maybe even keep a journal (maybe). I don't really mind the not having electricity, but I do hope we have indoor plumbing. I've never liked outhouses. It's always where my fear of spiders really kicks in. I feel like i have no time left to do anything before I leave. I should probably start packing.

0 comments: