New Mexico

Filed under: by: sandman

06/14/10
A week from tomorrow I will be flying to New Mexico with Will.  I'm excited but also really nervous.  In the past Will and I together have been able to handle anything but we've never done something like this. We are going to be gone for over a month in a small town 40 miles southeast of Albuquerque. We'll be sleeping in an old train car with two Danish dudes that are there for the same work we are. I don't exactly know what the work is, just that it involves thinning trees. I think its so the grass can get sunlight and grow for the cows to eat, but I'm not sure. Will also told me that he and I each get our own horses and all the meat we can eat. Anyway, I'm just a little nervous.

2 comments:

On June 15, 2010 at 6:08 AM , Alex Eisenberg said...

its perfect tyler.

you will fall in love with that life.

 
On June 15, 2010 at 6:09 AM , Alex Eisenberg said...

and its okay to be nervous...

just dont let it ruin any of your trip...